
Last week I skipped menu planning because life got in the way and I simply threw something together each night for dinner. Things are so much easier when it's planned out. That can't happen again. It made things more stressful than need be. This week has been busy again so what else is new, right? Everyone is busy because that's how life gets. A little pre-planning goes a long way. If anyone is interested in joining me for menu planning head on over to Laura's blog. She's great at organizing everything!! I considered winging it again but then my family ends up with the same old same old. I've noticed that I'm starting not to like meat anymore. I can still eat chicken and turkey but that is it. Hmm I wonder what that's all about. That's not going to make my family very happy. My kids love pork and my husband loves beef.
Here's our menu for the week:
Monday: Tender Baked Parmesan Chicken
Tuesday: Crispy Baked Chicken

5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. Spending time with my husband's family and being able to relax a bit.
2. Eating fish 2 days in a row. I love it!!!
3. Sticking with Weight Watchers when I've become discouraged.
4. Watching my children enjoy themselves while playing with their cousins.
5. Having a great weekend with my family.


You are definitely on a chicken kick! Maybe you just need new meat recipes...?
ReplyDelete:)
Great menu! If I could...I would only eat fish and chicken. But my hubby likes beef and lots if variety.
ReplyDeleteI like your menu for the week. I really would love to get away from meat most nights also (even chicken/turkey) I think my family would fall down and die though. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
I can do without the meat. Give me nuts and cheese instead! That Chicken Parmesan recipe sounds good. Off to google that now.
ReplyDeleteGood for you on sticking with it even when it's hard.
Ever since having kids, I just can not eat a steak. Eeeww, youck, all I can see is dead cow.
ReplyDeleteDead chicken , on the other hand, looks very yummy!
I am interested in the dish 'parmesan chicken'. You need a recipe here for that one!
ReplyDeleteSuch a good idea for the menu plan!!! I really need to do that!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your sweet comments!!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Tag You're It. Pop on over to see what's happening.
ReplyDeleteYour menu plans always make me hungry even though it's too late at night for turkey burgers!