
Wednesday is here again and this week I'm happy it came so fast. I feel like I'm on a roll with exercising and Weight Watchers. If you're just joining me for the first time, Amber started a weekly challenge to get all of our lazy butts up off the couch and back into shape by exercising, eating healthier and living healthier. If you haven't read her blog, click on over there. She's super sweet and funny. She's getting her wisdom teeth removed today and is a bit nervous so send her some love from me.
Amber's question (really her BFF Nikki's question) of the week is:
Name your guilty pleasure. Think of a healthier choice you could use as a substitute.
GUILTY PLEASURE ----------------------- HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE
Potato chips and dip ------------ baked potato chips or veggies with fat free dip
Chocolate brownies -------------------------------- Weight Watchers brownies
Pudding w/ whipped cream -------- sugar-free pudding & sugar-free cool whip
Cheeseburger ------------------------------------- lowfat turkey burger with cheese
This week I felt I lost more weight as I've been really, really good with portion control, almost no snacking and exercising more than in the previous two weeks. When I went to the weigh-in I was stunned that I lost 2.8 lbs. for the second week in a row. For as long as I've been doing Weight Watchers (1997) I've never lost that amount of weight in any one week let alone 2 consecutive weeks. I was almost skipping out of the building I was so happy. I still have to tone up a lot but I'm getting much closer to goal weight. What a relief. My summer pants might actually fit in time for summer!!
I went to Costco yesterday with my Mom and I swore I was going to have my blinders on to keep from spending a ton of cash. Well don't ya know they had cute capris for $15 and $19 so I picked some up in a size 4. Surprisingly they all fit. I was so worried my other capris wouldn't fit in time for the warmer weather. These pants are a bit of a bigger 4 but I'm a numbers chick and a 4 is a 4 so I'll take it any way I can get it!! Clothes from Costco are great. If you can find something you like and that fits, the prices are so darn reasonable how can you pass it up? Apparently I can't.
Here's to hoping everyone had a great week!
Much love from NJ,

5 things I'm grateful for today:
1. Getting closer to goal weight.
2. The sun is shining and 2 of my little ones were able to enjoy the playground at WW.
3. Going to the gym after my darling daughter woke me at 1 a.m. because her water cup was empty. I didn't go back to sleep so it was a no-brainer.
4. The boys cooperating this morning and doing everything I asked the first time.
5. My 6 yr old told me he made a wish at the zoo a couple of weeks ago when he threw a coin into the fountain. His wish was to never have another time out because he wants to be a good listener and follow the rules. This almost melted my heart it was so sweet!

Woohoohoohoo for the 2.8! That is amazing! Definitely more than I've ever lost in a week. Way to go! I can just tell you're having a marvelous day :)
ReplyDeleteWow - you are on a roll!!! I am so excited for you. I, too am a numbers girl and a 4 is great! Great job my friend!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Costco in a while because I spend so much, but I have been looking for some capris, so I might have to go over there this afternoon!
XOOX
Jen
awesome job! Wow, I cant believe you lost that much 2 weeks in a row. I need to get my butt back in gear.
ReplyDelete*waving magic wand to slow down life*
Good for you! sounds like your hard work is paying off. I have scored Costco capris before too. The Calvin Klein ones usually. Size 4 is a size 4 no matter what!
ReplyDeleteRegarding your comment on my blog, good to know that Arielle's accidents may not be random and they could be related to the baby. I was thinking of taking her to the doctor to make sure her bowels are blocked! Who knows, maybe I still will do that if she has another one.
-Desiree
Love your list of things you're grateful for!!! (Love the wish!)
ReplyDeleteOne thing on your subsitutions... you are actually better off going with a burger made from 90/10 lean ground beef than you are going with ground turkey. Ground turkey includes fat and skin, etc.... Just FYI.
Good luck this week and congrats on your 4! Yes a 4 is a 4!!
Great job! It feels so awesome when you're on a roll!
ReplyDeleteCostco is like my Disneyland! I always find way too many things I love that I WASN'T looking for when I go there!
You are on a roll baby!! That must be the best feeling, ever!
ReplyDeleteHave another great week!!!
xoxo ~Lisa
Great job on the weight loss!! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteGood for you - 2.8 lbs!!! Keep it up! Although I have to say I'm mildly jealous as I haven't seen a size 4 since I was in. . . . middle school, maybe? :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Great job! I just bought a bunch of outfits in a smaller size and I'm trying to use them as my motivation to lose....and fast!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and thanks so much for the support!
Awesome weight loss for the second straight week!! You deserve to be so proud. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Costco capris? My favorite! I'm buying some when I go next week...
You have done fab over the past two weeks ~ you will be at goal before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fantastic.
Love,
Amanda x
Awesome loss!!!!! Sorry I missed the party yesterday...had a full day..but I shall be back next week!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sue! What an excellent few weeks you've had.
ReplyDeleteYour five things you're grateful for melted my heart (especially that last one).
Congrats on the size 4s! That's awesome! Buying clothes at Costco is always tricky because you can't try them on ~ I'm so glad to hear that they fit!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
A 4!!!! In my dreams, I'm a four. Brilliant weight loss. Congratulations. And a four is a four.... no matter what.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute wish from your son! :)
That is a tremendous weight loss in just two weeks. Well done. Keep enjoying buying your new clothes.
ReplyDeleteYou are ROCKING the weight loss! Keep up the good work. :-)
ReplyDelete