Jen over at Coconut Belly tagged me for a fun meme. If you've never read her blog please take a peek. She's funny...honest...and never disappoints.
Here's my list of 8 things....
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. warm weather
2. reaching goal weight
3. summer
4. Disney World vacation
5. girls' night
6. pedicure
7. going to the beach w/ my friends & their kids
8. Wednesday's weigh-in
8 things I did yesterday:
1. snapped not-so-good photos of my cousin and her horse for my photography assignment
2. watched the kids hit golf balls
3. went fishing with my boys, husband, aunts, uncles, cousins and my parents
4. had a barbecue with my family
5. opened Mother's Day presents the boys handmade in school
6. took a long, hot shower
7. painted my toes
8. drank as much water as I'm supposed to for WW
8 things I wish I could do:
1. take a decent picture without auto setting
2. stop snacking
3. buy a DSLR camera and snap something other than happy pics
4. see my sister
5. be more creative
6. be more patient with my children & myself
7. have more mommy time
8. exercise every weekday morning before the kids get up
8 shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. General Hospital
5. The new 90210/Privileged
6. In Plain Sight
7. The Biggest Loser
8. The Starter Wife
Tag 8 people:
Since this has been going around for awhile now, I'm not too sure who has already played. If you would like to play along, leave a comment to let me know so I can read your Eight list. Consider yourself tagged!
Much love from NJ,
Suz


Very cute, as usual!
ReplyDeleteI also wish I could take better pictures...got a new camera for Mother's day (but I really like homemade gifts too)
I love watching the biggest loser...sometimes we are eating at the time we are watching it...soooo wrong!
Homemade gifts are the best ~ I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat Answers!
love,
Amanda x
I actually have a DSLR and the only thing I can seem to take are non happy pictures! We should switch!
ReplyDeleteI think your 8 'wish I could do's' are the same as mine :-) Great list! I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLove your list. I hope you had a happy M-Day!
ReplyDelete:)
Lovely lists. Glad to see those WW goals in there. Homemade Mother's Day gifts are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I watch the Biggest Loser too, tonight's the finale, right?
ReplyDeleteYou must have done good this week if you are looking forward to weigh in! lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat list.
thanks for the shout out ... and for the complimentary compliments ... sorry ... i'm plum out of synonyms today ...
ReplyDeletei'm loving my dslr ... i think you should convince the keeper of the checkbook that it is definitely something that you want ... need ...
i've noticed wonderful changes in my ability to take pictures ... then again ... i'm more eager to practice with it too.
great list!
Love this. And thankyou so much for the most beautiful comment you left on my blog today - you almost made me cry! I really appreciate you taking the time to write that...
ReplyDeleteAnd now...I think I will do this little activity too! Please visit again! Jennifer
A DisneyWorld vacation, that sounds fun.
ReplyDeleteI watch General Hospital as well, although I have two weeks worth on the DVR that I haven't had time to get to yet.
Did you see the Australian Biggest Losers on the finale? I saw that they went to the US and were in the audience.
ReplyDelete