I published this on my Facebook and decided to post it to my blog. I have edited it to change a couple of things. If you want to do the same, please leave me a comment and let me know you've posted random things about yourself so I can read them. I'd love to learn more about all of you. I decided to throw in a picture from my wedding back in November 2001. Not the best quality but it's the best I have as I didn't have a camera back then and I don't have a scanner to post a professional one.
1. I am stubborn.
2. I have a hard time trusting someone after they have lied to me.
3. I have a tattoo.
4. I have been pregnant 5 times but have 3 living children (2 boys and a girl).
5. I had 3 c-sections and donated my platelets 4x (while pregnant) for 2 of my kids.
6. I have negative platelets while the rest of the population has positive.
7. I was born with an extra chromosome although I'm not handicapped.
8. I used to be extremely shy but have become more outgoing since having children.
9. People mistake that for being snooty.
10. I have to have a glass of water with me at all times when I'm in my house.
11. It has to be ice water and have a straw otherwise I can't drink it.
12. I'm straight-laced and follow the rules.
13. If someone asks me for a favor I feel obliged to do it.
14. I have a hard time saying no.
15. I'm a fair person, so much so that even if it will hurt me personally, I'm still fair.
16. I always root for the underdog.
17. The ceiling fan in my bedroom has to be on year round whether it's 90 degrees or zero.
18. I have 11 sister-in-laws, 11 brother-in-laws, 26 nieces and nephews and 1 sister.
19. I love Aruba.
20. While growing up I played the clarinet and piano.
21. Dolphins and horses are my favorite animals.
22. One day I want to swim with dolphins and would love to work with them.
23. I had an extra tooth in my front top bucker (it was a 2nd baby tooth).
24. I had braces 2 times when I was 10 and 31.
25. I prefer to text or email rather than talk.
26. I am usually multi-tasking while doing most everything. (what mom isn't, right!)
27. When I was little I wanted to be a famous actress or singer.
28. I would love to be a professional or semi-professional photographer one day.
29. I have always wanted to go to Australia.
30. I love reality tv, not a junkie, but I watch a lot of it and I tape shows so I don't have to watch the commercials.
I hope you all enjoy the weekend!
Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo


I LOVE these, and I'm going to come find you on FaceBook! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I love to read more about bloggy friends. it's easy to get to know their kids through their blogs because that is what we all blog about:) It's nice to know a little more about you!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun post to read! you really are unique! thanks for the comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI love reality TV too - and yes, it is so much better to record it and not watch the commercials!
ReplyDeleteInteresting post...fun to find out more about you.
:) I just saw someone else post their list on their blog too. I think I might copy you........tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a great list!
ReplyDeleteIt is wonderful to learn all these new things about you!
Makes me realise we are similar in many ways!!
Have a great weekend.
Love and big hugs Tabitha XXXX
You have negative platelets? Does that compromise your immune system or have any effect? Go on, I'll share my platelet weirdness, then. I have an unnamed weird blood disorder that eats my platelets. But it is in control, leaves me enough to function. So I'm fine. And slightly more interested in platelets than the average person I think....
ReplyDeleteTwo things:
ReplyDeleteOne, I'm shy and people hink I'm stuck up. It's hard to get past. I know your pain.
Two: I have 9 sister in laws, 10 brother in laws, 31 nieces and nephews and 1 sister. Funny how things like that work out, isn't it?
And you're very supportive ~ even to people you've never met :)
ReplyDeleteIf number 29 comes true, you know who to call :P
xx
That is a great list ~ and there are quite a few things in there that i do too!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend,
love,
Amanda x
Hey Suz, I tagged you on my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI posted this list on facebook, too. I love reading them. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI played the clarinet and the piano too. Haven't touched either in years.
ReplyDelete