Friday, January 16, 2009

My Hubby Rocks Fridays!






My Hubby Rocks Questionnaire....

I stole this idea from a blog I just happened to stumble upon yesterday. I thought it was cute. If you want to join in please do a questionnaire too and let me know so I can read all about your rockin hubbies. Here's my questionnaire...

1. Where did you meet? we worked together at Shanley & Fisher from 1991-1994

2. How long did you date b/f you were married? We went on our first date on September 25, 1993, got engaged on December 17, 1999 and married on November 10, 2001. (engaged after 6 years and married after 8 - in case you don't want to do the math) :)

3. What does he do that surprises you? he started to clean our entire house every weekend ever since I was pregnant with our first child. I had horrible morning sickness (really all day sickness) and a bionic sense of smell so the cleaning products made me want to heave.

4. What is your favorite quality of his? very generous and always willing to help people out

5. What is your favorite feature of his? blue eyes especially when he wears dark blue shirts

6. Does he have a nickname for you? before kids it was smelly (don't ask LOL)...now it's Mama :)

7. What is his favorite food? anything spicy, sushi, filet mignon

8. What is his favorite sport? baseball/football/basketball

9. When and where was your first kiss? in the car after our first date

10. What do you like to do together? spend time with our kids

11. Do you have any children? 2 boys and a girl

12. Does he have a hidden talent? he makes a mean chicken cutlet

13. Who said "I love you" first? that would be him

14. What is his favorite type of music? heavy metal

15. What do you admire most about him? He's very close with his family (12 siblings) and he's the most hard-working man I've ever known. He has great integrity and work ethics. He has a full-time job in addition to 10 sidejobs all so I can stay home and raise our children.

16. Do you think he will read this? umm maybe. he only reads my blog when he's helping me with the computer aspect of it. (see #15)

Much love from NJ,

Sue
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! We can never brag on our hard working and loving husbands too much!!! Thanks for sharing! I love this idea. I most definately need to brag on my husband more often.

    Mrs. Nurse Boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we married the same man seriously. my husband has 11 siblings, cleans the house every weekend just cause, loves spicy food and his a very generous kind hearted man. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading about your family. He sounds like a wonderful husband. My husband and I dated for about six years also! But we began "dating" when I was 14, only we had to stay at my house for two years because I couldn't officially date until I was 16! He was a patient man. Hope I'm worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun post and i really enjoyed reading it. I love listening to how couples meet each other.
    My Husband calls me Mum too!
    Thanks for sharing!
    love,
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind comment on my blog! you have an adorable family!
    p.s. I used to work at a nice retail store for babies and moms, and that is where I got most of my girls clothes, and some I make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just a great post ~ I love learning more about my bloggy friends ~ and now I know all about your great hubby too!!
    You are a very lucky lady ~ he sounds wonderful!!
    Love and hugs Tabitha XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! It must have made your DH so happy to read. Thanks for the comment on my blog about my Family Room. You are too kind!
    I will be posting some pics of my kitchen tomorrow so come back soon!
    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mean chicken cutlet??yum!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rob and I dated for 5 years before we got married. 12, TWELVE siblings!! Wow. Rob cooks a mean steak. Love when he cooks... if only I could train him to clean up the kitchen afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yep ~ I'm laughing at the message you just sent lmao.

    That's right ~ the email you use to log into blogger. Basically, you have to be logged in and it will recognise you. I just need to add that address on a list.

    (Can't really contribute to this post LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this post! it's these kinds of things that (sometimes) force you to remember why. and then make you happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is more in response to your comment on my blog. Thanks, by the way. Yes, Seth is allergic to milk. We have known for about 6 mo and this is the 2nd blood test we have done. THe Dr. says maybe he'll grow out of it. It isn't really severe, thank goodness. Some things don't seem to bother him, such as cheddar goldfish crackers. But straight up milk and cheese just don't work. And I would so love tips. He is just starting to realize that he doesn't get to eat everything that his sisters, but not old enough to know why. Anything to help my boy!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an amazing husband Sue - 10 sidejobs, in addition to a fulltime job??? That is amazing - seriously!

    And 12 siblings? WOW. (I hope he's extra sweet to his mom!) :-)

    I like this post - I'll have to do the same thing sometime soon. At the time I'm irritated with MY husband so I need to wait until that passes, or my blog will be a "12 Things That Irritate Me The Most" post! :) (Kidding, but you know what I mean.)

    Seriously, very sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You don't know me, but I am stealing your husband blog...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks again for the questionaire and comments on my blog. I had filling it out and posting it!

    ksb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, how in the heck did I miss this!!?? Oh man!

    Great, great post! I love learning more about you guys. Great questions, great answers. And a couple of those sound just like my husband! {Not the mean chicken cutlet, unfortunately!} The blue eyes, the hardworking, dedicated, loyal, helpful man. That's my hubby too!

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!