



will never be forgotten. She and her Mummy are the reason I became interested in blogging. She was one amazing little girl. If you want to read more about her story and all things pink and sparkly go here. But before you do, bring a box of tissues with you because I am positive you will need every single one of them. It is a very sad story. Her Mummy and Daddy and brothers and sister are some of the bravest, strongest people I have ever seen. This little girl, whom I have never met, has changed my life in so many ways and that which I simply cannot explain. I wish it was different as to the reason that I came to know her but I am so thankful that she has brought so many wonderful people into my life. Please read Ava's rule. Anyone with children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews please read.
The SuperPrincess flew to heaven on February 5, 2007 after a terrible tragedy on February 3rd. We celebrated her life today by dressing in pink, releasing pink balloons and eating pink heart cookies. She loved everything pink and sparkly. I know she's smiling down on everyone and twirling in the sky with such delight. I hope she shines a rainbow on her Mummy and gives her the strength and courage to get through another day without her. It's snowing here and the skies are grey and cloudy and the wind is whipping but I couldn't let today go unnoticed regardless of the weather.
The SuperPrincess flew to heaven on February 5, 2007 after a terrible tragedy on February 3rd. We celebrated her life today by dressing in pink, releasing pink balloons and eating pink heart cookies. She loved everything pink and sparkly. I know she's smiling down on everyone and twirling in the sky with such delight. I hope she shines a rainbow on her Mummy and gives her the strength and courage to get through another day without her. It's snowing here and the skies are grey and cloudy and the wind is whipping but I couldn't let today go unnoticed regardless of the weather.
Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo


Oh Sue, thank you so much for reminding me. I knew it was coming up, but wasn't sure on the day. That's how you found me, huh? I am literally almost in tears thinking of Sheye today. How horribly sad and tragic. My heart breaks for her. I am not the same either. I was affected for weeks after I found her blog. I bawled like a baby. I was glued to the computer for hours and hours. I could not NOT read. As hard as it was, I had to. I am comforted to know that someone understands. My husband told me to quit reading. But I refused.
ReplyDeleteI will MOST DEFINITELY be praying for Sheye & fam today and in the next few days. I also fell in love with Ava through her mommy's eyes. Thanks for sharing..........
Thanks for the reminder Sue. Sheye is an amazing woman. I still remember the day I "discovered" her blog and was up all night crying over Ava's story. I will be spending time in prayer for Sheye, Luca, Mason, Ivy and the rest of the family today.
ReplyDeleteHey Sue - I too started this journey because of discovering Ava and Sheye. I bumped into her blog and then it just spiraled from there. Photography, blogging, photoshop. I absolutely fell in love with Sheye & Ave, the family, the story. I have spent so many nights just sobbing my eyes out. Sheye amazes me and hundreds of other women everyday. She is so strong and so talented. I'd give anything to undo what's been done to their lives.
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Denise.
This is the first time I have heard about Ava. Her story is heartbreaking and full of beautiful memories and inspiration. May her memory continue to be a blessing to many.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tribute to Ava and her family! I should do that with my daughter tomorrow...I don't think she will ever forget Ava's Rule.
ReplyDeleteIt just brings a tear to my eye.
-Desiree
How beauty full!
ReplyDeleteI have been following Sheyes blog for a while and I have been thinking of her and Ava today.
What a sweet and gorgeous girl she was.
XXX
Dear, Sweet Sue.
ReplyDeleteThankyou, endlessly, for taking the time to honor Ava, for sharing her light, for allowing me to believe she will ALWAYS live on. I can't tell you what that means to me.
Much love,
Sheye xxx
I am familiar with Ava and read about her a little while ago ~ she is such a beautiful little girl and i know she would love what you have done in her memory.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Post Sue.
Love,
Amanda x
Hi Sue,
ReplyDeleteSuch a beauty full post for such a beauty full angel girl Ava. Like you, Sheys's blog led me to my blogworld. Princess Ava has truly changed so many people through her Mummy's postings. I will pop back again to visit if I may.
Hugs Lucy
Hi Sue,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sweet comment and your visit. I have also joined up to follow you.
Hugs Lucy XXXXOOOO
Sue,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl, who has blessed all our lives. You have a wonderful family yourself it seems. Cherish them. XOXO
Katie
I loved this one too....
ReplyDelete