Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beauty Products Giveaway...







Amber's blog had a link to a GREAT beauty products giveaway that was too awesome to pass up. So here's my shout out to The Russo Corner. Wish me luck! Hopefully one of the two of us will win. That would be so cool.

Much love from NJ,
Suz
xoxo


P.S. It snowed again here in NJ yesterday into last night. I'll be posting pics soon for those of you who are in warmer climates and might be missing the snow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Suz, thanks for the love. I hope either one of us wins too {and not one of those shiesty people that entered two and three times}!!

    Can you believe all of the good stuff she's giving away??? Geez!! It'd be awesome to win.

    Saylor seems to be doing a bit better. Her um, stuff, is sitting in our car to be dropped off tomorrow since we went by and they were CLOSED yesterday!!! eeeeeewwww......

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by to see what was going on in your world!!!
    Denisexx

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!