
Lunch Date Blouse Giveaway....OMG this blouse is absolutely adorable. I happened upon it quite by accident but so happy that I did. This woman made this beautiful creation. I'm so impressed. If I don't win it maybe I can buy it. Wish me luck.
Much love from NJ,
Suz
xoxo
P.S. It's supposed to snow again tonight...this cold weather is getting real old real quick and it's only January. Only 3 more months til Spring...


I mean WOW, that shirt is beautiful! I hope I win. I mean, you. I mean, both of us. :)
ReplyDeleteUm, so I suppose you wouldn't really appreciate it if I told you it was like 70 degrees here today, would you??
One of us has got to win one of these giveaways, right? This shirt is so gorgeous I really love it.
ReplyDeleteMy parents are in Florida for the winter and keep calling to let me know it's 80 degrees. I'm no longer taking their calls. LOL To make matters worse, my sister lives in Arizona and there are 300 days of sunshine there. What am I doing in Jersey anyway!
(I'm having an issue with the comment box here...so if 10 of the exact same comment show up...I apologize.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments:)
Kathleen is just so talented..I'll cross my fingers that one of us will win the shirt!
Your kids are beautiful!
That is a gorgeous shirt ~ I hope that you do win.
ReplyDeleteWe have warmer weather here now, but also rain!
Hope things warm up for you soon.
Love and big hugs Tabitha XXXX
Sarah if I got 10 comments I would be so happy...even if they were all the same! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!
ReplyDeleteTabitha, what is the weather like where you live? Do you ever get snow or just rain? I've never been to the UK but hope to go overseas when my kids are older....much older. :)
Come to Australia LOL. It's hot here atm.... it's been ranging from about 85-104 (just did a conversion from celcius lol).
ReplyDeleteThe shirt is gorgeous btw.... good luck!
V x