Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been tagged.....






Here are the rules of this tag game:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.


This is kind of a fun way to get to know people. Amber tagged me (see #1).

Six RANDOM things about me:

1. If I say I'm going to do something, I do it. I'm a woman of my word.

2. I drink the same cup of coffee all day long. I only drink a 1/4 cup if it isn't decaf and it still lasts me all day.

3. I don' t like scary movies.

4. I have had stitches on my face 4 times.

5. Growing up I swore I would never have a Christmas baby. My birthday is two weeks before Christmas and it stunk having a birthday before the holiday. (People usually forgot which is hard for a child. I'm glad people forget now though.) My daughter was born December 18 and I'm sooo happy I had her and wouldn't have cared if she was born on December 25.

6. I'm very organized and am a list maker.

Here are the 6 people I tagged:
1. Tabitha at Twinkle Twinkle
2. Vanessa at Vanessa and Kara
3. Denise at The Armbrusters
6. Amanda at Penny 'n' Pounds

And because this post wouldn't be complete without a picture here are the boys. Their birthdays were the 4th and the 6th and yup, you guessed it, they got scooters. I'll be doing a post next week after we have their big birthday bash at Westy's Gym on Sunday. I haven't gotten a chance to let the 6 girls know they've been tagged yet but will do that shortly.

Happy Tuesday!

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Now, those two look like they are having lots of fun there!!
    Where they racing each other?! LOL!
    Great answers and i'll get round to doing the tag ASAP :-)
    Love,
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ~ Thanks for tagging me ~ I will make a start on this and hopefully get it up on my blog in the next few days.
    Your boys look very happy with their new scooters ~ they are so cute!
    Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    I think I saw that picture on Facebook, no??

    So fun!

    Amber
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate scary movies. Rob goes to see them by himself. He loved My Bloody Valentine. I'd have nightmares for weeks if I watched something like that.

    My niece was born on Christmas. I make her a birthday cake every year, her choice of flavor, and she gets tons of gifts! But I know she'd love to have her very own day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the scary stuff. I wrote something about that once... If I could take one thing back - it would be seeing The Ring. Scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to the two handsome boys. Very interesting and a wonderful way to get to know you better. I do prefere happy movies and defenatly not scarry ones. Just imagine, you can make a cup of coffe last all day. Good for you.
    Hugs XXXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list…..
    I can’t take scary movies either…my motto is: “life is scary enough.”
    My youngest is December 27th…it is tough, but I would not change it for the world either….It is hard try to steal the thunder of Jesus though….
    I have lists…everywhere.

    You mentioned the sugar free hazelnut…funny, that is usually what I buy, but I still put a tad bit of splenda in it…I am weird like that.
    Thanks for coming by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your boy in the orange looks just like my
    #5.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your list! But stitches in your face FOUR times??? You must have been a tomboy, for sure!! :-)

    I have actually done a couple of these "get to know you" lists on my blog... if you have any curiosity about "little old me", just look on the LABELS section on my blog - I believe there's one that has FORTY tidbits of info about me. (Eek!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lovely... it's been ages but I've not been online much at all. I get my laptop back tomorrow, so will catch up properly then.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!