Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ava's Rule




The amazing and inspiring Sheye Rosemeyer has asked all of her bloggy friends to help raise awareness regarding child safety. She lost her darling Ava to a terrible tragedy. Please read the postcard and spread the word. This helps me put things into perspective about my own trials and tribulations which seem so trivial in comparison. Ava has changed my life and I will always stop whatever I'm doing to help with something that honors her memory.


Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is scary. Poor girl - maybe I should be more thankful that hubby always insists on parking in the garage instead of the driveway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our summer temps (and by summer I mean May through October) frequently hit the high 90's - low 100's. We keep our car locked year round so it's as much a habit as putting on a seatbelt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this last night when Sheye posted it. It was such a horrible tragedy & forever changed me as well. What a beautiful little girl Ava was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sad! Thanks for posting about this!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left you a gift on my blog raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our summer temps (and by summer I mean May through October) frequently hit

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!