Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. My New Year's resolution this year, among other things, will be to update my blog more often. I've missed you all.
Hi sue. I just saw your comment on Busy Bee Suz's blog. I had to come over and say hi! So glad I did. How adorable are your sweet babies? LOVE your clever blog header! And I just saw that you live in New Jersey. I live outside of Philly. We are practically neighbors : ). We might go to the aquarium this week. If I can muster up the energy to take the hoodlums out of the house : )
You have been in my thoughts. I hope that you and the kids are doing well. Throw in an update or even a little email???? Sending Christmas love and hope for a good 2010!!
Happy New Year Sue! I hope 2010 brings you much joy! I have missed you -- but I am glad we are friends on FB so I can see your updates. I think you are the sweetest!
You have a beautiful family and this is great. Your blog is pretty. If you like travelling you may visit my traveling blog which is in Greek and in English as well. Kind regards, Philip Travelling
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I know that you visited. It would truly make my day! I would love to stop by your blog as well if you have one.
Merry Christmas to you, Sue!! Would love to "see" more of you :)
ReplyDeletexoxo ~Lisa
Miss you so much too, Sue!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you! Miss you, and God bless!
ReplyDeleteHi sue. I just saw your comment on Busy Bee Suz's blog. I had to come over and say hi! So glad I did. How adorable are your sweet babies? LOVE your clever blog header! And I just saw that you live in New Jersey. I live outside of Philly. We are practically neighbors : ). We might go to the aquarium this week. If I can muster up the energy to take the hoodlums out of the house : )
ReplyDeleteYou have been in my thoughts. I hope that you and the kids are doing well. Throw in an update or even a little email???? Sending Christmas love and hope for a good 2010!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great Christmas! Would love it if you blogged more...I miss you when you don't!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the very best for the coming year!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amanda x
Happy New Year Sue! I hope 2010 brings you much joy! I have missed you -- but I am glad we are friends on FB so I can see your updates. I think you are the sweetest!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jen
That poor dog!! *grin* The neck ruffle is bad enough, but the curly antlers? Icing on a very disgruntled cake.
ReplyDeleteI love it! :D
What an adorable picture! I hope you and your family had an awesome holiday. :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year is treating you well - you and I have the same goal this year!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family and this is great. Your blog is pretty. If you like travelling you may visit my traveling blog which is in Greek and in English as well. Kind regards, Philip Travelling
ReplyDeleteWhere are you Sue? Miss you!
ReplyDelete