Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello there....

I've been thinking about all of you and missing everyone in the blog world. Thought I should drop in and say hi and let you all know I'm still alive. One of these days I'll be updating this blog again. I have so much to say yet feel I can't say any of it right now...

Hope all is well in everyone's world.

Much love from NJ,

Sue
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Hey Sue how's it going? I think about you pretty much daily and wonder how you're holding up. It's tough but so are you. Hang in there and keep looking forward. Love, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing well...you are missed.
    take care, suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue! So good to hear from you today. I miss you, my friend. I was so happy to have a comment from you today!!!

    ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you!! Miss you lots! Hope all is well!!

    xoxo ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been wondering how you've been, hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you, Sue! How are the kiddos? Have you been keeping busy? Hope all is well. If everything goes according to my "plans" I'll have a new baby girl on Oct. 2nd! Thanks for checking up on me.

    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello to you Sue! I hope everything is well in your part of the world :)

    Love Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue! I think about you each day. I hope things are getting easier each day. I am here and rooting for you!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you pop up here... I hope all is going well (or at least as well as it could be). Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sue!!! Where have you been??? I've missed you and think of you often. Please update us when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We'll still be your loyal readers when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope all is well. I gather things are a little tough right now. Hang in there.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patiently waiting for your return. It's not like I have time to read blogs, that's why it's taken me a week to see this one. I do notice when bloggy friends go missing though... I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. life is busy, i had to take a break too. it's nice to know that you'll always be welcomed back with open arms!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope everything is going well. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you are doing well...you are missed.
    take care,

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!