
Today Ava Rosemeyer would have been 6 years old. I found her special Mummy, Sheye, two years ago and have been forever changed by the story of her darling girl. I haven't posted in a long while but I couldn't let it pass by without acknowledging this special day. Ava made such an impact on my life. Things I can't seem to put into words. I've thought about her today more than usual and it brings me to tears to imagine her Mummy, Daddy, brothers and sister without her in their lives. I simply can't pretend to understand.
We should all stop for a moment today and hug our loved ones and really appreciate how lucky and grateful we are for all of life's blessings that we've been given. If you have a moment please stop by Ava's memorial website and light a candle.
Happy Birthday to the Amazing Ava! I know she's dancing around Heaven covered in all things pink and sparkly. Thank you for being brought into my life.
Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo
The picture is Sheye's from Ava's memorial website.


Thank you for sharing this. I also read Ava's story about a year ago and will forever remember her. I hope you are well...love those babies as I love mine!
ReplyDeleteThat is so incredibly sweet, Sue. I've been thinking of Ava, Sheye & the family as well. I should have participated in the tea party. Maybe I will, just a little late. She was so beautiful, and their tragedy has made a tremendous impact on my life as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. :)
Beautiful words Sue xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder. Nice to see you back. Hope everything is going okay for you. I've been thinking about you, missing your blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful heart you have! Praying today for Ava's family.
ReplyDeleteHey there - you've been away too long... come back!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sad story about this beautiful young girl! I'll be kissing my babies a few extra times tomorrow!
It's nice to 'see' you blogging again!
ReplyDeleteI am familiar with Ava's story. She was such a sweet,beautiful little girl. I'll be thinking of her family too. Like you, I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through.
l,
A x
What beautiful thoughts Sue. I will hug my kids a little tighter tonight.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are well and have had a good summer.
XOXO
Jen
Beautiful Sue!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are all well!
Love..
Tanya xxx
Thanks for the reminder! Life is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteLovely posts Sue. I held my little ones close and just took a deep breath of all things them.
ReplyDeleteSue, I've missed you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this tragic story...spreading awareness is key. I will be praying and thinking of this poor baby girl's family.
Oh Dear Lord. That is a tragic story. What faith and courage Ava's family has.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing her tale with us.
I have an award for you.
xoxo ~Lisa
I am so far from my Husband and children at the moment - hugging them in my head xx
ReplyDeleteI will, just a little late. She was so beautiful, and their tragedy has made a tremendous impact on my life as well.
ReplyDeleteWork from home India