Hello! It's been awhile since my last post. Wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and that all is well here. Just needed a little break from blogging.
Wishing my Dad and all of the other incredible fathers out there a great big Happy Father's Day!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo


Happy day to you too!!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care, suz
:)
ReplyDeleteLove you. Hope all is well with you, my dear.
Thanks for the birthday text!! It was SO sweet of you! And to be quite honest, when I was sending out texts about dinner & the movie, I was wishing that I could send it to you & have you be there!
Sending warm thoughts & prayers your way today.
Love, Amber
I'm so glad to see you back. Hope you are all well.
ReplyDeletelove,
Amanda x
Sure have missed your posts! Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Nurse Boy
Awww, hope your dad had a great Father's Day. We've missed you in the blogosphere! Take care of yourself. :-)
ReplyDeleteWishing your dad a special day too! Even if it is a few day's late!
ReplyDeleteThere you are! Missed you here in blogland! Hope all is well...
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. I hope all is well in New Jersey.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you. The blogging world misses you!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking of you and thought I'd pop in to see if you've posted..... I hope you're well lovely....
ReplyDeleteVanessa x