Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Debut



I found the perfect Christmas ornament for the first picture on my new blog. Three.peas.in.a.pod. I've been setting up this blog for a couple of days now and I have to say to all of you wonderful people out there that you make bloggyland look so effortless when it's anything but.

Like the rest of the moms in the world, I have a dozen different things going on all at once. Right now I'm trying to wrap presents, cook dinner and post this entry before I lose my nerve. I have 3 kids. 2 boys and a girl. Ages 6, 4 and 2. They are constantly demanding my attention, as they should be. But that being said, it's hard to create a witty and interesting entry let alone write a complete thought. So kudos to all of you!

This is me, dipping my toe into the water. If anyone is out there, I would love to hear from you. Have a very happy, healthy and safe holiday. Merry Christmas!

Much love from NJ,
Suz
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Welcome to Blogland, Suz!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur ornament is so cute and appropriate!!:)
    I was tickled to see that you are a follower of my blog. You have no idea how big of a smile I have on my face. Thanks Suz.
    Happy New Year Sista, Denise.

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!