Tuesday, December 30, 2008

10 on Tuesday

things I love....


1. My kids. The 3 loves of my life. Christmas morning. What fun!



2. Starbucks Decaf Hazelnut Latte. It's a special treat for me and the tall, nonfat version is only 2 Weight Watchers points. It's so yummy.


3. DVR. I get to watch all of my favorite shows after the kiddies go to bed at night. It's "my" time to unwind.


4. Yoga. I'm not that good at it but it really does make me relax. I go into a zone and chill out.


5. Brown. The color brown...as in chocolate, clothes, home furnishings, shoes, animals, dark brown chestnut hair (only not on me). My hair is a mouse blond/brown without dying it (which I always do)!! Maybe because I'm (fake) blonde I feel like black is sometimes too harsh. So brown is my black. Whenever I buy something brown my husband just rolls his eyes. He begs me to get a new color. Don't get me wrong, everything I own isn't brown...I just adore it.




6. Facebook. My new obsession. A lot of my friends are on it. I've been able to reconnect with some old school friends and made some new ones.


7. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. I love it. She's known for the flawless face and her products are created for roseacea skin which I have.



8. Sundown Lucky Jeans. My hubby got me two pairs for Christmas and I just love them. Unfortunately, they're being discontinued. As seen in this picture, the words "Lucky You" are written by the zipper so whenever I unzip them I see it. I giggle every time. So cute.




9. Snow. It's beautiful as long as I'm inside and cozy and don't have to travel. I don't really like to be cold either. I know, it's a contradiction. It makes things more interesting. :)


10. Dolphins. I'm captivated by them. They're such intelligent animals. One of the things on my life list is to swim with them.


Have a great Tuesday!

Much love from NJ,
Suz
xoxo

brown horse image courtesy of open photo; Lucky, latte, dvr, yoga, facebook images courtesy of Flickr

3 comments:

  1. Suz! How did I miss this post today? Probably b/c I've had a sick little baby and my schedule has been wonky. I was just thinking earlier today that I missed you, and was wondering when you'd post again! :)

    Love your post. It's nice to get to know you a little more.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for stopping by. I have 2 whole followers!! LOL How is Saylor feeling? Better I hope. This week has been tough because the boys are off from school on winter break. Today we're going to my friend's condo where they have an indoor pool. It was 13 degrees yesterday and I dread putting on a bathing suit in the heat let alone the freezing cold but will do it for my kids. I must really love them especially since I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon since October and gained 8 lbs. Ouch! Having a hard time getting back on the wagon. :) I hope you had a great New Year's and that 2009 brings you everything you hope it will. Thanks for checking in you made my morning!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool post Suz!

    I looooooove my coffee too and as for facebook, I am re-hooked (I'm sure that's a word somewhere :)). And Kara, well, she's of course number one on my top 10 things :P

    Your dolphins comment made me smile. Ever since Kara could speak, she told me she wanted to swim with a dolphin. She had never seen anybody swim with one ~ she just saw them on TV swimming around one day and that was that. As soon as she was tall enough, I took her to Queensland and in her words "she lived her dream". It's something I will never forget ~ her excitement was something beautiful to watch and hold on to.

    Anyway, have a great New Year Suz ~ one of my goals is to keep up with blogs more than I have this year. I need to be less slack.

    V xxx

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!