Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The year in pictures - 2010



Hi there! It's hard to believe its been over a year since my last post. Here are some pics to show whats been happening around our house. Lots of changes as I'm sure you all have had many as well.

We've had graduations and birthdays and all the other ordinary things which I so love.

Brady and Peyton's pre-school graduations


First day of school - 2nd grade, preschool and kindergarten


First wrestling practice

Christmas


pre-Peyton's 4th birthday


She loved the Barbie cake and coordinating cupcakes

Brady's 6th birthday

Kyle's 8th birthday

I've lost most of my pictures for the past year and this is what I could come up with. It feels like a long time has passed since I posted yet, very short at the same time once I saw the year in pictures. I'd love to hear what's been going on in all of your lives. Good things I hope. :)

I hope everyone is well. I've missed you all.

Much love from NJ,

Sue xoxo


7 comments:

  1. LOVE that you've posted! Keep on girl!

    ♥ Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the kids have grown so much, especially Peyton! She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! What do you mean you lost most of your pictures? That's sad. :(. Start blogging again, it's good for the soul!!!!!!!! Love, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you back! Had to have been a busy year. I have cupcake envy! LOVE those!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see an update from you!
    The kids (and YOU) look great.
    Take care, Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been missed!! Love the pictures, and love that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! I've missed you! The kids sure have grown up a lot, but you probably don't want to hear that. I hope you are meaning your photos are lost/misplaced not lost/gone forever... that would be too sad.

    Hope we see some more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say because I'd love to hear it!! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment. Comments make my day!!